That’s the idea behind the Virtual Career Fair on Wednesday, October 28. You’ll chat via text with recruiters from districts, charter schools, and education companies, explore which positions are right for you, and find your next job.
It’s that simple. There’s no need for travel or calls to find out if the right person received your resume (they’ll already have it). You’ll connect directly with hiring managers and accomplish in hours what would normally take weeks or even months.
|Registering takes 2 minutes. Follow these easy steps to your next job!
- Sign up here. Note: you must complete step 2 to get access to the event.
- Complete your profile, so recruiters can find you easily.
- Upload your resume to make your chats as productive as possible.
There’s still time to line up a job for the current school year! At the Virtual Career Fair, you’ll find hundreds of open teaching, administration, and support staff positions, including virtual teaching jobs and jobs at every grade level.
Here’s just a few of the employers who will be hiring at this event:
- District of Columbia Public Schools (Washington, DC)
- Clark County School District (Nevada)
- Dallas Independent School District (Texas)
- Durham Public Schools (North Carolina)
- Vallejo City Unified School District (California)
- K12 Inc. (National)
Join us on Wednesday, October 28 from 1-5 p.m. ET, 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. PT. You can connect with any device, anytime throughout the day. Don’t miss this opportunity to quickly secure your dream job!