Get to Know Copley Library Tour (offered on multiple dates)
Come learn all about Copley Library’s resources and services on this 20-minute, student-led tour followed by a brief question and answer session. All attendees will be entered into a drawing for one of five Amazon gift cards worth $75. Register today!
- Copley Library Workshops for Grad Students
- Filipino American History Month Featuring Dr. Jason Magabo Perez
- Community Reading Circle: The Sum of Us (One Book One San Diego)
International Students- The Office of International Student Services (OISS) hosts an international student coffee hour every Thursday at 12:30 pm on the third floor of the SLP building in the ISO lounge. Stop by and meet your fellow students from around the world!
USD Career Development
Career events: https://www.sandiego.edu/careers/events/
In person career fair: https://www.sandiego.edu/events/detail.php?_focus=89800
Virtual career fair: https://www.sandiego.edu/events/detail.php?_focus=89807
Knauss School of Business Events
- Arabic Coffee Hour, Tuesday, September 26th 12:30-2pm in the Nexus Theatre
- Celebrating Latin X Entrepreneurship, Oct 3, 2023 12:30-1:30pm in the Nexus Theatre, registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvEkIT0V1vOey-NUCviTTXIFgDrabb5hCcb8qB-ubnwwA4VA/viewform
Friday, November 3rd from 3:30-4:30pm PST. Jobscan: Do you have the skills needed to successfully land an interview? Learn about ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) and how to get your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile to stand out to better market your brand.
- When: Friday, November 3 from 3:30-4:30pm PST
- Zoom Link: https://sandiego.zoom.us/j/97499766432
- Facilitator: Nick Ebling, Jobscan Senior Account Manager