Catalogs, Policies & Forms

The One Stop website contains important guidance and forms. If you have any questions, you can write to for support.

Important Forms

Add/Drop Course

Change of Name

Change of Address

Graduate Application for Research or Independent Study
Review the policy on independent studies.

Interest in completing Certificate in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
Current Kroc students wishing to pursue the Certificate in Mediation and Conflict Resolution should fill out this form and let the Academic Programs team know.

JD/MAPJ Transfer Credits

Kroc School Practicum Waiver
Students wishing to waive the requirement must fill out this form and obtain signatures from their faculty advisor, program director and Assistant Dean. Once the student has these approvals, they can submit them to the Coordinator for Academic Programs and/or the Associate Director of Student Success & Career Development for processing in Degree Works.

Leave of Absence

Notice of Withdrawal

Petition for Change of Program or Emphasis

Petition for Transfer of Graduate Credits

Petition to Graduate

Request for Substitution or Waiver of Graduation Requirements

Request for Transcript

Verification of Enrollment