Founded in 1887, the San Diego Center for Children is the oldest children’s 501(c)(3) nonprofit in the region, accredited by The Joint Commission for its excellence in quality of care. The Center provides evidence-based therapeutic, educational, foster care, and transition-age services to children and families struggling with mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. Today, with eight program sites and community-based services within hundreds of homes and schools across San Diego County, the Center empowers over 1,000 people every day.
Responsible for the educational, physical, and emotional development of students attending SDCC Academy and performing in a manner consistent with achieving overall organizational objectives. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Valid Drivers License (DL)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Must be eligible for intern status in a mild/moderate or moderate/severe California credential in Special Education program.
- Experience and/or knowledge of students with special needs and multi-cultural awareness
- Credentials are highly preferred
- Annual certification of SPA (Safe & Positive Approaches)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR)
- Standard First Aid
- Job Location: Main Campus – San Diego, CA
- Position Type: Full Time
- Salary Range: $62,400.00 – $65,000.00 Salary/year
- Education Level: 4 Year Degree
Learn more about this position at https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=80886&clientkey=5080EE0C6804DECAD7208DCD53548F65