SOLES commencement is right around the corner! For all things commencement, please be sure to visit the USD Commencement website. Below are some important dates and reminders.
On Wednesday, May 15, LGBTQIA + GSA will be hosting a Lavender Graduates Celebration – 7 p.m. in Salomon Hall (Salomon Hall is located on the second floor of Maher Hall). Register here.
On Friday, May 17, SOLES will be hosting graduate celebration events for the following groups:
- Asian Pacific Islander and A.S.I.A. graduates ceremony – 6 p.m. in the MRH Inner Courtyard. Register here.
- Latinx and LGSA graduates ceremony – 6 p.m. in the MRH Warren Auditorium. Register here.
- Black graduates and BGSA to pick up stoles – 6 p.m. in MRH Room 145.
- Reception to celebrate all SOLES graduates affinity groups – 6:30 p.m. on the MRH West Plaza. Register here (only if you are not registered to attend a ceremony prior to the reception.)
Please note: If you are a graduating SOLES student attending one of the SOLES affinity group graduates ceremonies on Friday, May 17, you should arrive by 5:30 p.m. and wear your USD commencement regalia.
On Sunday, May 19, SOLES graduates will participate in the Graduate Programs Commencement Ceremony I at the Jenny Craig Pavilion (JCP).
- You should arrive for line up in your USD commencement regalia by 9 a.m. in the JCP North Parking Lot. Read more instructions for the event.
- The commencement ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. inside the JCP.
- Immediately following the commencement ceremony, Dean Nicholas Ladany and the faculty of SOLES invite you and your guests to a reception on the MRH West Plaza.
On Friday, May 24
The Black Student Resource Commons hosts the Black Graduates Recognition Ceremony – 1 p.m. at Shiley Theatre with a reception to follow at 3 p.m.. Register here.
Graduate School Mass at 3:30 pm in Founders Chapel
We look forward to seeing you at these events. And congratulations to all of our graduates!