Students are invited to Graduate and Law Student Appreciation Week (April 1 to April 5)! This week is dedicated to celebrating graduate and law students at USD and their accomplishments and contributions to the campus community.
Graduate Student Life has partnered with Auxiliary Services who has generously worked with us to plan special offers for graduate and law students!
Some of the highlights include:
- 15% off at Torero Store with USD ID (excludes course materials, computers/tablets/electronics, regalia, diploma frames)
- 20% off at all Dining with USD ID (excludes alcohol in La Gran Terraza, packaged goods/groceries in Tu Mercado)
- 10% off at University Copy with code: GRAD10 (this discount is all MONTH)
- Daily Student Mentions that will be posted on our Facebook page, which will highlight graduate and law students and their contributions to USD and the larger San Diego community. If you would like to nominate students, please refer them to this link (http://tinyurl.com/GradAppreciate)
- We will be handing out free donuts on Monday (SOLES), Wednesday (KIPJ), and Friday (Nursing)
- Mixer & Trivia Night at the La Gran Terraza Terrace – There will be trivia and students will get to try new Torero beers and receive 2 drink tickets and appetizers