University of San Diego CalTPA credential areas*:
- Multiple Subject
- Social Science
- World Languages
- Cycle 1 – TBA
- Cycle 2 – TBA
CalTPA Video Consent Forms
Performance assessment consisting of two instructional cycles:
- Instructional Cycle 1: Learning About Students and Planning Instruction
- Instructional Cycle 2: Assessment-Driven Instruction
- Cycle 1: $150
- Cycle 2: $150
- Review complete fee and payment policy information.
- Scores are available at 10 p.m. Pacific time on the results reporting dates.
- When you register, you must agree to abide by all program rules and policies.
*Translations are NOT required for the following:
- concurrent Bilingual Authorization candidates who are in a placement where a language other than English is exclusively used for instruction, or who are in a placement where both English and another language are used for instruction
NOTE: Analysis and reflection narratives must be primarily in English
- candidates registered for the World Languages assessment
- candidates using American Sign Language (ASL) in a classroom setting with students who are deaf or hard of hearing
For all other candidates who are not in a Bilingual Authorization placement, any evidence in a language other than English must be accompanied by a translation.