Coffee & Connection: SOLES Student Alumni Networking Event

Join us for a virtual networking event with SOLES alumni for an opportunity to learn about their pathway after graduate school. Expand your network and hear about tips and strategies to help you prepare to navigate your career. Whether you’re in your first semester or your last year, our alumni experts can help you answer questions such as: 

• How should I tailor my resume to the job search?
  • What should I do now as a graduate student to prepare?
  • How can I use my SOLES network to help me get my dream job?

The event will be held on Saturday, November 19th at 10:30am on Zoom. We have 12 alumni confirmed so far, and we will keep updating the list as more are confirmed. 

Please click on the link to register. At the bottom of the registration page, there is an optional question for you to indicate what questions or topics you’d like our alumni to discuss that we want to make sure you don’t miss. 

Zoom details will be provided to registrants closer to the date of the event.

“Really? On a Saturday?” Yes! This allows us to connect with SOLES alumni who are not in San Diego. We also hope the virtual format makes it easier for students to log on and connect. You bring the coffee, and we’ll provide the connection. (Please note that since this is an interactive networking event, we will not be recording.)