CSI: Sigma Delta chapter invites its members (and current first years who plan to initiate) to run for a position on the 2021-2022 executive board. Open positions include: CMHC Co-President, School Counseling Co-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Marketing Chair.
- Confirm that you are an active CSI member by paying your local and national dues.
- Read the position descriptions below and choose the role that most interests you.
- Send a photo + a short paragraph or video explaining what makes you a qualified candidate to Past-President Jessie Du Pre (email@example.com) by Friday, February 12. Your photo and pitch will be included in a virtual ballot sent to the chapter membership.
- 2/12: Deadline to apply for a position
- 2/19: Voting opens
- 2/26: Voting closes
- 3/1 candidates will be notified of the results
- 3/12: Deadline for candidates to accept their positions
- 3/20 or 3/27: New officers announced and celebrated at initiation
Co-Presidents: Communicate a clear mission and vision. Collaborate with others to identify Chapter goals, organize, and delegate. Motivate others, support and recognize their efforts, celebrate their successes, and enable their activities.
Secretary: Keep and distribute detailed minutes of the executive board meetings and maintain chapter records. It is your role to send all mass email communications, as directed by the Presidents.
Treasurer: Prepare the annual budget, in collaboration with the Presidents, track income and expenditures, and report on Chapter finances.
Marketing Chair: Design and distribute marketing materials, manage chapter social media accounts, and maintain the chapter Eventbrite page.
**Please note: Only confirmed members can run for office so please make sure to have both National and Chapter dues paid before submitting your application for the Executive Board.
If you have any questions regarding the specific positions on the board feel free contact the current board members.