You can download attendance reports from your Zoom sessions, and see when attendees logged in and out, and how long they stayed.
- Log in to Zoom
- Select ‘Reports’ on the left navigation bar, then select ‘Usage.’
- Set the duration of the time frame for your meetings. This will give you a list of all meetings in that time frame.
- The ‘Participants’ column at the far right shows the number of participants. Click on that number.
- A new window will pop up – ‘Meeting Participants.’
- Select ‘Export with meeting data’ then ‘Export’
- A .csv file will download with the attendees information.