Faculty Supervisor: Dr. Joi Spencer & Dr. Sarina Molina
Dates of Employment and Weekly Workload: The Research Assistant will work 5-10 hours per week through May 2021. *Start date is contingent upon background check and HR clearance.
Responsibilities associated with this position include: This position is for an advanced graduate student. The student will support the Dean’s office for initiatives and events in the Spring including, but not limited to the Faculty Open House, the Annual SOLES Diversity, Inclusion, Social Justice Excellence Showcase, Conversations of Color, and the SOLES book club. The candidate will also provide technology support as well as curate resources for these events.
- Strong organizational, communication and writing skills
- Strong event planning and management skills
- Familiarity with research on diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice
- Familiarity with media, technology and video production
- Complete tasks within set deadlines
- Ability to motivate and lead others
- To apply, please send the application as one combined PDF document to Dr. Sarina Molina at email@example.com no later than Wednesday, March 24th, 2021. Applications must include:
- Cover letter (2 paragraphs is sufficient) outlining qualifications, experience as it relates to the position, and how obtaining the position will add to your professional goals.
- Current curriculum vitae/resume
- Information for two professional references (their position, title, e-mail)