NCE/CPCE test prep in Feb 2021

Please see below for information regarding an NCE test prep opportunity. Please note, there’s a reduced rate for grad students if you use the discount code GRADS at checkout.  The rate is $149 for grad students, for 6 hours of tutoring plus materials (4x 1.5 hour weekly meetings). Test prep is offered on Fridays at 4:00-5:30 p.m. Eastern. Classes start Feb 5 for the NCE/CPCE test prep and will use Zoom online platform.

For more info and to register, please visit: http://www.thomfield.com/test-prep.html

Do the counselor licensure exams intimidate you?

Are you unsure of how best to prepare?

As a counselor educator and private practitioner who has taken and passed both the National Counseling Examination and National Clinical Mental Health Counseling Examination within the past 10 years, I understand how graduate study and clinical experience are not necessarily relevant for passing these exams.  I have helped students, new graduates, and seasoned professionals to pass the NCE and NCMHCE since 2011. My tutoring approach at the time of writing has a 100% pass rate, and a 90% first-time pass rate.

My Approach

My approach is to provide detailed guidance on effective approaches to passing the exam.  During tutoring sessions, we discuss the secrets of how the test is scored, and review individual question items in-depth.  During our sessions, you will learn essential tips and tricks for passing the exam, such as:

– You can almost always eliminate two of the four NCE answer choices, giving you a 50% chance of selecting the correct answer

– The NCMHCE subtracts points for curiosity; test takers should stop indicating answer choices after they have selected the options they are most confident in.

Meeting Information

Not only are my test prep services effective, they are convenient.  I provide individual and group tutoring via an online web meeting platform.

My group tutoring rate is $199 for a four-week class (6 hours of total tutoring).  This is more than 50% cheaper than the well-known corporate test prep companies. A discounted rate is available for graduate students.

Date and Time

I am providing NCE/CPCE group test preparation courses on Fridays during February 2021. Each class is capped at 100 participants. The information for this specific meeting is included below.

NCE/CPCE Test Prep (Sept 2020)

Fridays at 4:00-5:30 p.m. Eastern (1:00-2:30 Pacific, 2:00-3:30 Mountain, 3:00-4:30 Central)

on 02/05, 02/12, 02/19, 02/26

Register here

What’s the refund policy?

Refunds will be processed 24 hours before the first training session date.  Attendance and participation in my test preparation is not a guarantee of passing the exam.  Refunds will not be issued based on your exam performance.