Introduction [Wiley]

Hi my name is Julia! I have two siblings and one half sibling and am a middle child. I have a younger sister, an older brother, and an older half sister who has two boys, so I am also an aunt. I was born and lived most of my life in Denver Colorado but have also lived in England and New York as well. I am a freshman at the University of San Diego and loving it here! My brother goes here and loves it too. I like to play the guitar and hangout with my friends here at school. My favorite food is pasta and my mom makes the best marinara sauce and I miss it very much. One unique fact about me is that I used to love eggs and cheese when I was little but now, I hate both of them. I like pizza, mac and cheese, and some cheese on my pasta but I will not eat anything else with cheese on it. My favorite restaurant is Costa Vida which is a Mexican restaurant by my house in Colorado. In Colorado I like to ski and hike with my friends. I love the mountains and the snow, but love the beach more. Colorado will always be my home, but I hate the cold weather. Because of this, I knew that I wanted to go to school in California. One of my hobbies is shopping! I love to go shopping in downtown Denver with my friends back home.