Technology and Its Discontents
- How technology has damaged the social development in children ages 8-12
- Is the use of technology at a young age negatively affecting the social development and health of children at a young age.
- Will the use of BlueTooth wireless headphones cause negative health risks for younger adults as they age.
- Can the exposure of wavelengths used by bluetooth technology in headphones cause negative health risks.
- With a growing population in self-driving cars and Uber, decrease the amount of teen drivers in the United States?
- Could self-driving cars eliminate the need to get a driver’s license altogether.