Frankenstein Feedback [Fahmy]

The overall essay argues a very well thought out position on Frankenstein’s mistake and the quotes used are well incorporated to back up the argument. The points mention in the thesis are relevant and have good support from the novel to back them up. The big idea that I got from the essay was that it was Frankenstein’s inability to nurture his creation, see the bigger picture, and his selfishness that was a big part in the greater mistake. It was also how the daemon starting to question his existence based on Victor’s actions. In the very beginning of the essay it feels more like you established your position but are arguing the opposite side. This goes away very quickly and it is good to see both sides of the debate in the essay, however you want to establish your argument clearly early on into the piece. More specifically there are a couple of times when there is a very long sentence that could be broken up to increase clarity for the point trying to be made. These sentences were already addressed in the edits that were on the paper you gave me though. The essay you gave me was a good one and the things mentioned are all pretty minor things that could be fixed or not. Good job!