Introduction [Fahmy]

Hello, my name is Noor Fahmy. I have two older sisters, Sarah and Yasmina, who are twenty-three and twenty-one years old respectively. I also have a younger half-brother who is five, named Adam, and who started kindergarten this year. I was born in Portland, Oregon and have lived there for almost my entire life. But I took a three-year break to live in Egypt when I was three. During those three years, we traveled a lot to different countries around Africa and the Middle East. For elementary school, I went to a French American school and can mostly still remember the language, but have my moments where I cannot remember anything. I have always loved learning about new things and taught myself facts about ancient history, dinosaurs and more. I never became an expert by any sense of the word, but it was enough that to the unknowing I was full of interesting knowledge. In high school, I did track for the first three years but quit out of lack of interest. I never excelled at running and only enjoyed being with my friends rather than practicing to get better. My oldest sister tended to be the athletic one out of us all, while my other sister was amazing at art. I love to travel, which goes along with my love to learn new things. I have had the amazing chance to have been to many amazing places, like Bali and Cameroon, and would love to go back to all the places I went when I was younger.