Campus Resources during COVID-19
Please know the following USD wellness resources remain available to you during remote learning.
Click here to view the complete list of Student Wellness resources available to you for the fall 2020 semester.
- CARE (Campus Assault Resources and Education)
- Call 619-260-2222 to be connected with a CARE Advocate
- CARE Advocates are available to provide USD students with support and resources related to sexual and relationship violence 24 hours, 7 days a week. (Private Resource, Not Confidential).
- Center for Health and Wellness Promotion (CHWP)
- Follow our Instagram @bewellusd for updates and tips for well-being.
- Email email@example.com to receive regular emails with tips for well-being this semester.
- Counseling Center
- Confidential support will continue to be available 24 hours, 7 days a week at 619-260-4655. Students are encouraged to outreach in the coming weeks if any mental health concerns arise.
- Disability and Learning Differences Resource Center (DLDRC)
- Student Health Center
- During business hours, students can call the Student Health Center at 619-260-4595 for physical health concerns. Additionally, students with the USD Student Health Insurance Plan can seek support through the Aetna Informed Health Line at 1-800-556-1555. Visit sandiego.edu/health-insurance for more information.