Campus Resources during COVID-19
Please know the following USD wellness resources remain available to you during remote learning.
Click here to view a complete list of Student Wellness resources available.
- CARE (Campus Assault Resources and Education)
- Call 619-260-2222 to be connected with a CARE Advocate
- CARE Advocates are available to provide USD students with support and resources related to sexual and relationship violence 24 hours, 7 days a week. (Private Resource, Not Confidential).
- Center for Health and Wellness Promotion (CHWP)
- Follow our Instagram @bewellusd for updates and tips for well-being.
- Email email@example.com to receive regular emails with tips for well-being this semester.
- Counseling Center
- Confidential support will continue to be available 24 hours, 7 days a week at 619-260-4655. Students are encouraged to outreach in the coming weeks if any mental health concerns arise.
- Disability and Learning Differences Resource Center (DLDRC)
- Student Health Center
- During business hours, students can call the Student Health Center at 619-260-4595 for physical health concerns. Additionally, students with the USD Student Health Insurance Plan can seek support through the Aetna Informed Health Line at 1-800-556-1555. Visit sandiego.edu/health-insurance for more information.