Create and Lead the Future of Learning
Facilitated by the Jacobs Institute for Innovation in Education, a research and development institute powering K-20 inclusive innovation, this professional certificate program is among the first of its kind. We engage with a global population of formal and informal education professionals who are interested in the innovator and edupreneurial dynamic to build the future of learning. Designed to take you to the next level in your career, this high-touch program engages you with experts in the industry to give you the skills, knowledge and network to get you from where you are today to where you want to be.
This program is designed for professionals seeking to expand opportunities in three emerging career pathways in the exciting domain of educational innovation.
Career Pathways include:
1. Learning Experience (LX) Design & Emerging Technology
2. Educational Innovation Leadership
With the support of your career program advisor, participants are able to choose from a unique blend of coursework to meet their career and business goals, learning from leading educational innovators and entrepreneurs from around the globe.
- Fully online and blended options at the beautiful University of San Diego campus
- 4-course requirement, emphasizing learning experiences over exams. Up to three academic elective units in this program may be waived with other related professional learning experiences, pending review and approval.
- Membership to the Educational Innovators Network (EIN), includes discounts to all EIN courses and Jacobs Institute sponsored events
- Internships, Fellowships, and Scholarships are available
Take an individual course or work toward earning a certificate with multiple courses!
For more information, visit: www.sandiego.edu/edinnovation.