Data tables and summaries that show how teacher candidates (both initial and advanced) have performed on key assessments over the past three years for programs not included in the national program review process or a similar state process
Data tables and summaries of candidate performance for programs reviewed by the California Council for Teacher Credentialing may be found in the 2008 USD CTC Biennial Report. This report has a table of contents that contains direct links to each the following programs:
- Multiple and Single Subject (Elementary and Secondary) Credential Programs
- Education Specialist (Special Education) Credential Program
- School Counseling Credential Program
- Administrative Services (Administrator) Credential Program
We plan to submit the next Biennial Report in late August 2011. It will be available well in advance of the on-site visit.
In addition, complete assessment data for the two programs in special education (Special Education/Mild Moderate Disabilities and Special Education/Deaf and Hard of Hearing) are available in SPA reports on the NCATE AIMS website.
- 2009-2010 M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction Learning Outcomes Assessment Results
- 2009-2010 M.Ed. TESOL, Literacy, and Culture Learning Outcomes Assessment Results
- 2009-2010 M.Ed. Mathematics, Science and Technology Education Learning Outcomes Assessment Results
- 2009-2010 M.A. Teaching Learning Outcomes Assessment Results
- 2008-2009 Action Research Summary
- 2009-2010 Action Research Summary