Jun 12
9:59 AM

Back Taxes Got You Stymied?

Ok.  So you (or your client) were so caught up in the events of the turn of the century, that you forgot to file your 1999 federal income taxes.  And the party's long over now, as the IRS has collared you just before the statute of limitations was about to let you off the hook forever.  Oh well.  Just where are you supposed to get your hands on a form from so long ago?  Never fear:  the IRS website has forms for each year back to 1980.  Check it out here.

Leave a Reply