Office Location

Here’s some help if you’re visiting USD and trying to find my office:

Department of Theology and Religious Studies
Maher Hall 277

From the North: Use I-5 South, exit Sea World Dr. & Tecolote Rd. and proceed left at stoplight toward Morena Blvd. Turn right on Morena, left on Napa, and left on Linda Vista Rd. Travel to the second stoplight to USD’s east entrance, at the top of the hill. Turn left and enter campus.

From the South (or the airport): Use I-5 North, exit Morena Blvd. (signs will say: Morena Blvd. use I-8 East) Stay to the right and follow the signs for Morena Blvd. Take the first right onto Linda Vista Rd. Travel to the third stoplight to USD’s east entrance, at the top of the hill. Turn left and enter campus.

From the East: Use I-8 West, exit at Morena Blvd., go right onto Linda Vista Rd. and travel to the third stoplight to USD’s east entrance, at the top of the hill. Turn left and enter campus.

Entering through USD’s east entrance, your best bet for parking is the Mission Parking Structure, which is immediately in front of you as you enter. (Link for guest parking information.) From the parking structure, walk west along Torero Way past the University Center (on your right). Maher Hall is the next building on your right, where Marian Way dead ends at a plaza with a fountain.

My office is Maher Hall 277.

If parking is not available in the Mission Parking Structure, there is metered parking along Torero Way. Next bet would be the West Parking Structure, There’s a tram stop at the Linda Vista Road end of the structure where you can get a lift up the hill to the main campus.

Enter Maher Hall through the main (south) entrance, opposite the fountain. Take your first right and then a left. Maher 277 is along that corridor on your left.

Detailed Campus Map | Google Map | Guest Parking Information