A graduate student organization dedicated to furthering knowledge of international third sector issues through collaborative research, publications and presentations, as well as by creating resources for researchers and scholars at the University of San Diego and beyond.
The purpose of I3SN is to:
- Support graduate students conducting international third sector research by fostering dialogue, feedback and collaboration.
- Provide resources and learning opportunities to graduate students involved and/or interested in international third sector research.
The specific goals of I3SN are to:
- Produce educational and scholarly events.
- Provide opportunities for collaborative research projects and conference presentations.
- Create scholarly publishing opportunities for the members, including creating an online open-access peer-reviewed journal.
- Create an online portal with publicly available resources for international researchers and scholars.
- Hold regular meetings to discuss ongoing and emerging research.