At-Risk is a 30-45 minute, online, interactive gatekeeper training program to learn the common signs of psychological distress and how best to approach an at-risk student for referral to Student Wellness.
Directions for Kognito Training
1. When logging in for the first time, you will need to click on the orange “Create a New Account” link.
2. Create your New Account using your sandiego.edu email address. When asked for your enrollment key, use one of the following:
- For Students: sandiego8115
- For Faculty or Staff: sandiego875
3. Select “Next Step”.
4. On the next screen, complete the demographic questions and then select “Create Account”.
5. Select “Launch” to begin the training and complete the pre-survey. The training will begin and will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
6. Once you have completed the training, please complete the post-survey.
If at any time you need to pause and return to the course, you can exit and log back into your course using the user account you created. If you have trouble creating your account or logging in, check to make sure you have enabled pop-ups in your browser settings. If you still have trouble, try using a different web browser. For further technical assistance please call Kognito at 212-675-9234 between 6:00am – 3:00pm or email email@example.com for assistance outside of these hours.« QPR Gatekeeper Training | Not On Our Watch »