The University of San Diego's Catholic identity, with its grounding in Catholic Social Thought and its emphasis on educating ethical citizens, provides unique opportunities for exploring the social, economic, and environmental aspects of sustainability. The university is building environmental consciousness on the USD campus, its extended family, and the community. USD is committed to promoting sustainable lifestyles; expanding curricular and scholarship development on sustainability and climate change; and creating a green campus through facilities, operations, and business practices.
"Be Blue, Go Green!"
- Thursday April 9: Ahlers Center Speaker Series; 12:15-1:45pm, Manchester Conference Center, Room 206
- Sunday April 12: Outdoor Adventures Roast and Roll; 9am-3pm, meet at Outdoor Adventures (UC 136)
- Sunday April 12: Sustainability Mass; 7pm and 9pm Founders Chapel
- Tuesday April 14: Bike and Sustainable Transportation Day; 8-10am & 12pm, SLP
- Wednesday April 15: Cowspiracy Film Screening; 5:30pm, UC 107
- Thursday April 16: Sustainable and Healthy Eating Panel; 12:15-2pm, SLP 412
- Friday April 17: No-chella Weekend; Outdoor Adventures
- Tuesday April 21: Earth Day Celebration at USD! 12-2pm, SLP Plaza Mayor
- Tuesday April 28: Green Jobs Panel; 12:15-2pm Serra Hall 204