The University of San Diego's Catholic identity, with its grounding in Catholic Social Thought and its emphasis on educating ethical citizens, provides unique opportunities for exploring the social, economic, and environmental aspects of sustainability. The university is building environmental consciousness on the USD campus, its extended family, and the community. USD is committed to promoting sustainable lifestyles; expanding curricular and scholarship development on sustainability and climate change; and creating a green campus through facilities, operations, and business practices.
"Be Blue, Go Green!"
- Changemaker Challenge: Video Production Seminar; In partnership with Media Services Tuesday March 4th 12:30pm-1:30pm Maher 205 Lunch Provided
- Changemaker Challenge: Film Screening -King Corn Wednesday March 5th 5:30pm-7:00pm UC 128 Dinner Provided
- March 6th: BBGG Tabling outside the UC/SLP: get your FREE Recyclemania sunglasses and Waste No Water stickers
- Community Garden Event: USD Compost with speaker Eleanor Phillips and Ernie Salazar Thursday March 6th 12:30pm Community Garden behind Missions Crossroads
- Fair Trade Student Committee Meeting: join us in promoting “Fair Trade” at USD Thursday March 6th 1-2pm Lawn in frontof Maher Hall (SLP 302 if it is raining)
- BBGG Meeting Tuesday March 4th 1:15-2:15 CASA lounge
- March is Water Month! Check out tips on how to conserve water!
- Need a quick tune-up? Outdoor Adventures is now offering free bike maintenance assistance. Stop by UC 136 Thursdays and Fridays 1:30-5pm!