Thank you for visiting this page about the University of San Diego’s School of Business Administration (SBA). Since you will see the USD and SBA abbreviations many times in my blog, I wanted to let you in on the secret code right here.
We offer both graduate and undergraduate academic programs. On this page, you’ll find some highlights of what distinguishes us from other business schools. If you like what you see and you would like to find out more, please visit our website: www.sandiego.edu/business.
Our mission statement communicates what we really do at the SBA:
We develop socially responsible business leaders with a global mindset through academically rigorous, relevant and values-based education and research.
Here’s a snapshot of what the mission looks like in practice at the SBA:
- Outstanding faculty who are active in teaching and research
- An extensive, committed, and enthusiastic alumni network
- A new curriculum emphasizing integrative problem-solving skills for today’s complex global business environment
- Small classes that allow for personal attention, strategic thinking and collaborative teamwork
- Courses in corporate social responsibility, sustainability and ethics
- Opportunities for community service learning and social entrepreneurship
- Real-world consulting projects linked to leadership labs
- Global opportunities through short- and long-term study abroad programs, international practicums and internships and international dual-degree programs