USD Changemaker Hub
The Changemaker Hub was launched Fall 2011 as a campus-wide manifestation of the University of San Diego’s commitment to its mission and values, and to promote entrepreneurship, collaboration, and innovation for positive social change by linking occurring initiatives at USD, as well as developing new ones.
What It Is:
- An inclusive hub that connects people and initiatives for social change
- A collaboration mechanism for developing and supporting initiatives
- An enabler of innovation and creativity
What It’s Not:
- A center or an institute focusing on a specific area of social change
- An endeavor that supplants existing ones
- Another silo in a system
The Changemaker Hub includes all USD educators, students, staff, and community members. It operates in partnership with Ashoka U and all of the Changemaker campuses in the United States and Mexico (view the full list).